Pixite is hiring an Android developer!
We’re a small, profitable company looking to expand our Android team to two. This role is an opportunity to work closely with a talented team and build creative tools that help people find their creativity.
What We’re Looking For
- Familiarity with the Android framework.
- Strong expertise in Kotlin (or Java).
- Experience architecting app features in a considerate manner.
- Capability to communicate effectively. We’re a small team, so communication is key.
- U.S. resident with work eligibility and 3+ years of industry experience.
- You’ll help conceive, architect, and implement features that will delight users.
- You’ll use Kotlin and the latest technologies and strategies to build solid apps.
- You’ll write tests to make sure you don’t keep fixing the same problems.
- You’ll work closely with the designers and other developers to solve problems.
- You’ll work with the team to discover new ways to help people be creative.
- We’re a bootstrapped company in our 9th year (profitable and growing) building great creative tools.
- We take a lot of inspiration from our friends at Basecamp, focusing on quality time spent on meaningful work.
- We work from all around the US. Whether it’s our favorite coffee shop, our living room, or a local co-working space (we’ll help pay for that), we pick where we work best.
- We take 4-6 week breaks for “Creative Sessions” to explore ideas in the creative space.
- We support the community by contributing to Open Source projects, sending developers to conferences, supporting creative events and encouraging side projects.
- We let you choose your own Healthcare Marketplace Gold Plan, and we pay the bill.
- We pay competitive salaries based on San Francisco rates.
If you’re interested in applying or have any questions, please contact Ryan at email@example.com.