Support: Cropping Problem Using AirPrint
Some of you may have tried printing your work from AirPrint and finding that the image gets cropped. We believe that it’s a problem with AirPrint with square images that Apple needs to address, but have found a workaround using another free app called Framify. Steps are below.
- Open your work in Pigment and tap the checkmark icon at the top right corner
- Tap the “…” button.
- Tap the “Save Image” button.
- Install and open Framify. (Disclaimer: We’re not affiliated with developers of Framify, so we cannot provide support for it.)
- Tap on “Choose Photo”.
- Scroll the background selector and tap on “Colors”.
- Move all the sliders to the right to get white. Tap on the white space at the bottom to select.
- Tap “Share”.
- Tap “Print” from the share sheet.
- Tap “Print” from the Printer Options screen.
That’s it! Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.