We’re Hiring a Talented Graphic Designer
Pixite is a thriving app company that makes award-winning visually creative apps for iOS and Android. Located in San Diego since 2009, our mission is to empower individuals to be creative. We believe everyone has that capacity, and the act of creating makes each one of us better people through expression, introspection, and mindfulness.
We have a strong company culture of innovation, fairness, collaboration, and work-life balance. We are also a remote-first workplace with 70% of our 13 employees working remotely.
We are looking for a talented, self-driven Graphic Designer with a strong background in information design who will work with our product, marketing, and growth teams. Design work will involve creating in-app assets for UI, on-boarding workflows, up-sell screens, content layout, as well as graphical assets for marketing and promotion.
- Design UI assets, on-boarding workflows, upsell screens, and other graphical assets required in the apps
- Present ideas and designs effectively. Communicate effectively with team members
- Optimize user interface elements so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
- Clearly market and promote products and features so users understand what they’re getting and what the benefits are
- BA/BS degree in Design or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Well versed in HTML/CSS
- Strong information design background
- Excellent eye for color and strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Remote work experience
- Eligible to work in the U. S.
Benefits & Pay
This position starts at $55,000 per year depending on experience. We offer health insurance reimbursements, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off after a 90-day probational period.