We’re Hiring a Talented Product Manager
Pixite is a thriving app company that makes award winning visually creative apps for iOS and Android, located in San Diego since 2009.
We are a growing team of eleven talented designers, developers, marketers, and business people, and have a strong company culture of innovation, fairness, collaboration, and work-life balance. We wholeheartedly embrace remote working with 70% of our employees working remotely.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will own the roadmap and drive feature delivery for our mobile applications. The right person will not only have a technical background, but can be the bridge between our product, marketing and engineering teams. Ideally, you’ve been a PM for software products and are comfortable operating in an agile environment.
- Manage new features and releases through the full project lifecycle and provide ongoing support even after launch
- Measure and analyze product metrics, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide the product feature creation and optimize user experience
- Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders and make sure products are aligned with the company’s mission
- 3+ years experience in product management in a mobile app company
- Ability to drive product planning, push development, and release products
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs
- An artistic background a plus
Compensation & equity:
We offer competitive salaries, and believe in investing in people for the long term, which stock or stock options make possible.
Healthy means productive. We are one of the rare employers that reimburse 100% of health insurance premiums for your family for any Gold level plan of your choosing.
100% reimbursement on business related expenses in addition to 50% for computer, phone, and tablet purchases (some limits apply). We also allow partial reimbursement for discretionary expenses (home office, transportation, utilities, meals, etc.), which is an exceedingly rare perk for employees.
Company sponsored retirement plan with up to 100% employer matching on 4% of your compensation. We’ll fund an additional 2% plus profit sharing if the company is doing well. Plan comprises of a wide range of low-cost Vanguard funds.
6-weeks full time off and up to 6-months discretionary time off
Working remotely can be hugely beneficial and challenging at the same time. One the one hand, it allows you to be more flexible, work more efficiently, and work wherever you want. On the other hand, working at a traditional company allows you to work in close proximity with your colleagues, which can be motivating. We strongly believe we can achieve the best of both worlds with the right people and culture.
- Most of our employees are remote (70%)
- We use Basecamp and it allows us to have calm, streamlined conversations that help us be productive.
- We encourage meeting face to face. Moving forward, we’ll have an annual spring meetup in San Diego and fall retreat at a cool destination. Additionally, employees can optionally do Face-To-Faces – meet up with coworkers for up to 4 days in the contiguous U.S. to work together, all expenses paid.
- Friday half-days. Take extra time off to go outdoors, meet with friends, be with family, or do other projects.
If you’re interested in the position, please send an email to email@example.com.