We’re Hiring a Talented UX Designer
Pixite is a thriving app company that makes award-winning visually creative apps for iOS and Android. Located in San Diego since 2009, our mission is to empower individuals to be creative. We believe everyone has that capacity, and the act of creating makes each one of us better people through expression, introspection, and mindfulness.
We have a strong company culture of innovation, fairness, collaboration, and work-life balance. We are also a remote-first workplace with 70% of our 13 employees working remotely.
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated UI/UX designer who has a passion for detail to aid in helping drive the future of our creative products. You’ll work closely with the product team to provide UI and UX solutions for both new and existing products. You’ll also work with the marketing and growth team to look at new ways to improve conversion and engagement. Must be a strong visual designer obsessed with pixel perfect interfaces that are intuitive and advocate for the users.
- Wireframe and create user flows and interactive prototypes
- Design beautiful easy to use interfaces for iOS and Android
- Conceptualize experiences and solutions that advocate for the user
- Clearly and effectively communicate design decisions
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to define product requirements and solutions
- Provide graphic design resources for marketing and growth teams as needed
- Follow and maintain design language system
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX
- Portfolio that shows previous experience designing for mobile
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Work closely with development team to ensure high-quality implementation
- Excellent eye for color and strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for Android and iOS
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Remote work experience
- Eligible to work in the U. S.
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS and designing for web
- Experience with motion graphics
- A love for music and the arts
Benefits & Pay
This position starts at $115,000 per year depending on experience. We offer health insurance reimbursements, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off after a 90-day probational period.